- Eulogy On The Character Of The Late Gen. George Washington:... Pronounced Before The Inhabitants of Brookfield, On Saturday The 22nd Day of February, 1800, By Pliny Merrick, Esq.
- A sermon, delivered at the ordination of the Rev. Micah Stone: to the pastoral care of the church and congregation in Brookfield, Massachusetts, March 11, 1801. Paperback – February 22, 2012
by Eliab Stone (Author)
- A Sermon by Rev. Micah Stone, delivered in Brookfield July 1, 1810, After the internment of Phinehas Upham, Esq.
- A Sermon by Leonard Woods, D.D., delivered at the 1812 Ordination of Rev. Messrs. Samuel Newman, Adoniram Judson, Samuel Nott, Gordon Hall, and Luther Rice at the Tabernacle in Salem.
- An Oration by Rev. Festus Foster in Hardwick - July 4, 1812
- A Sermon by Rev. Thomas Snell, preached in North Brookfield on July 23, 1812, a Day of Prayer recommended by His Excellency the Governor, on Account
of the Declaration of War Against England.
- A sermon by Rev. Thomas Snell, preached in North Brookfield on August 20, 1812,a Day of Prayer recommended by Congress on Account of the War In Which We Are Involved With England.
- Oration Pronounced at Brookfield, July 5, 1813, at the Public Celebration of the Independence of the United States of America, by Rev. Thomas Snell.
- Report by John F. Schermerhorn and Samuel J. Mills, to the Missionary Society of Connecticut in 1813.
- Oration by Pliny Merrick, July 4, 1817, delivered at Worcester.
- An Essay on Man in Four Epistles to H. St. John, Lord Bolingbroke, to which is added The Universal Prayer, by Alexander Pope, Esq., Printed in Brookfield by E. Merriam & Co., 1823.
- A Sermon, Delivered at the Dedication of The New Meeting House in North Brookfield, January 1, 1824, by Rev. Thomas Snell. (Incomplete)
- A Sermon by Rev. Thomas Snell, delivered in Brookfield October 28, 1824, at the formation of the Missionary Society.
- A Sermon on The Prominent Trait in Teachers of False Religion, 1828, by Joseph I. Foot, Brookfield.
- An Historical Discourse, delivered at West Brookfield, Mass., Nov 27, 1828 - by Joseph Ives Foot, with Captain Wheeler's Narrative
- An Historical Discourse, Delivered at Brookfield, Mass, Nov. 27,1828: The Day of the Annual Thanksgiving,
Joseph Ives Foot - January 1, 1829 - A second source
- Letter on Speculative Free Masonry by Pliny Merrick, written 1829.
- Renunciation of Free Masonry, by Hon. Pliny Merrick, written 1830, republished 1871 by C.A. Blanchard
- Massachusetts State Supreme Court Decision on Sacremental Furniture of a Church in Brookfield- 1832
- Address on Temperance Reformation, delivered in Brookfield, February 26, 1833, by George R. Noyes.
- Broadsheet for Minstrel Show - De Gran Ragged Hill 'Xbishum, and 'Stingquishin Bust, Which Was 'Formed Wid De Greatest 'Plause On De Night Ob De 14th Ob April, 1837...
- A Sermon, Delivered in North Brookfield, June 1838 - by Rev. Thomas Snell
- AntiSlavery Petition signed by the Legal Voters of West Brookfield in 1839
- Mr. Felch's Phrenological Chart - 1839
- A Sermon by Rev. Levi Packard, delivered in Southbridge October 5, 1840, at a meeting of the Brookfield Association.
- Sermons of Rev. Joseph I. Foot by
Joseph Ives Foot, George Foot - 1841 – 596 pages
- Report of the Committee Appointed at the April Meeting 1843 To Investigate the Financial Concerns of the Town of Brookfield.
- An exposition of difficulties in West Brookfield by the West Brookfield anti-slavery society - regarding Rev. Moses Chase and Deacon Henshaw, 1844
- A Sermon, Delivered in North Brookfield, November 26, 1846. Being the day of the Annual Thanksgiving. Pamphlet – January 1, 1847 - by Thomas Snell, 1774-1862, Pastor. Snell (Author)
- The Incarnation. A Letter to Rev. John Fiske, D.D. by William B. Greene, Phamphlet published Merriam & Chapin, Printers, West Brookfield - January 1848.
- A Sermon, by Rev. Dr. Thomas Snell, on June 27th, 1848, Being the 50th Anniversary of his Ordination and Instalment to the Pastoral Charge of the Congregational Church and Society in North Brookfield.
- A Discourse, Delivered to the Evangelical Society in Brookfield, Sept 22, 1850, by Micah Stone, Senior Pastor.
- A Discourse, Delivered on the Fiftieth Anniversary of his Ordination, to the Evangelical Church in Brookfield, March 11, 1851 by Micah Stone, Senior Pastor.duplicated below on Google Books.
- Programme of the Semi-Centennial Celebration (above) In Honor of the Rev. M. Stone, Brookfield, March 11, 1851.
- A Discourse on Non-Conformity to the World, delivered by Rev. Christopher Cushing at North Brookfield, February 8th, 1852.
- Majority School Report of the Town of Brookfield -Related to the Grammer School, and the firing of teacher Mr. E. M. Wheelock - 1855 - Rev. J.K. Bragg,
- Statement of Facts Related to the Grammer School - April 27, 1855 - Sylvan S. Hunting.
- A Reply to a Pamphlet Purporting to be a Statement of Facts Relating to the Grammer School - May 22, 1855.
- A Sermon, Delivered in Brookfield, February 4, 1857, dedicating the New House of Worship of the Evangelical Society - by Rev. J. K. Bragg
- A Bi-centennial Oration Made in West Brookfield, July 4, 1860, at the Celebration of the Two Hundredth Anniversary of the Settlement of the Town of Brookfield - Rev. Lyman Whiting - Merrick Library Copy.
- A Memorial Tribute to the Rev. Thomas Snell, D.D.: Offered at His Burial, May 7, 1862 - Author: Lyman Whiting, Publisher: Wright & Potter , printers - Year: 1862
- An Historical Discourse delivered at West Brookfield, Mass. : on the Occasion of the One Hundred and Fiftieth Anniversary of the First Church in Brookfield, October 16, 1867, by Samuel Dunham, Pastor of the Church.
- ORDINATION of M. PORTER SNELL, as Evangelist, at the First Congregational Church, North Brookfield, Mass. May 10th, 1870. Order of Service. Pamphlet – January 1, 1870
by North Brookfield, Massachusetts. First Congregational Church (Author)
- An Essay on the Public Evils of the Day as Pertaining to our Local and General Welfare, read by Theodore C. Bates, before the citizens of North Brookfield, Mass on February 14, 1878.
- The Remarks of Rev. C. P. Blanchard, Upon the Occasion of the Funeral of Miss Martha J. W. Carkin, on Wednesday, January 26, 1881.
- Dedication of Bannister Memorial Hall, Brookfield, Massachusetts - January 31, 1884.
- The Festival of Our Dead, Memorial Day 1885, Dexter Post 38 G.A.R., Brookfield.
- Broadsheet - Memorial Services in Memory Of The Illustrious Dead, General U. S. Grant, In The Town Hall, Saturday, August 8, 1885.
- Wheeler's Defeat, 1675. Where? At Meminimisset Meadow. A Paper Read Before The American Antiquarian Society Of Worcester, October 21, 1893. By Samuel Abbott Green. - (Including a copy of the Rufus Putnam Plan of 1785 - Click Here to View)
- An address on the early history of old Brookfield, Mass., delivered in 1895, at West Brookfield, Mass., his native town, by the Rev. L.T. Chamberlain ... at ... his brother, the Hon. D.H. Chamberlain, - Paperback – September 3, 2010 - by L. T. (Leander Trowbridge) Chamberlain (Author)
- Quaboag Historical Society Program of Meeting at Brookfield, June 17, 1896.
- Old Brookfield and West Brookfield, by D. H. Chamberlain - 1899 - from New England Magazine Vol. 21, January 1, 1900
- Wheeler's Surprise, 1675: Where? - A Paper Read Before The Quaboag Historical Society, At New Braintree, September 12, 1899, And Before the Worcester Society of Antiquity, At Worcester, November 14, 1899, By D. H. Chamberlain, LL. D.